What if I disagree with the Annual Review decision?

If you disagree with a local authority decision to leave the plan unchanged; to amend the plan (or with the proposed amendments); or to cease the plan following Annual Review, you have the options of going to mediation and/or appealing to the SEND Tribunal.

Speak to your SEN adviser in the first instance to discuss your concerns.

You have two months from the date of the decision letter to make an appeal