Raising concerns about Social Care services or provision

Raising concerns

If you are unhappy about how you have been treated, or with the assessment process or outcome, you may complain to the local authority. 

If you have followed the local authority complaints procedure and are still unsatisfied, you could complain to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman.

If you believe the local authority have acted unlawfully, you may consider Judicial Review, but as this is a formal legal route, it is strongly advisable to seek legal representation if you are considering this option.