Are you a young person under 25 years old?

We offer clear and impartial information to young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).

This page will explain what you need to know about your rights and what help and support you can get.

We can give you advice by phone, email or face to face. If you need help, please contact us.

For information on what services are available in your local area, please go to the Enfield Local Offer.

Please watch videos below for more information on how we can support you: